- 6,400 SF Inline Available Immediately
- 4.2-acre development site on Route 120 (23,000 cars per day) available for lease
- Anchored by Co-op Food Store, a high-volume grocery store
- Centerra Marketplace benefits from its location:
- Approximately 2.5 miles south of Dartmouth College which has nearly 10,000 students, administrators and staff
- Directly across the street from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, the largest employer in the state of NH. The 225-acre campus employs 5,000 people, generates 500,000 trips per year, and is home to Dartmouth College’s Geisel School of Medicine – a top ranked medical school with approximately 3,000 students, administrators and research personnel.
|1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|Estimated Average Household Income||85,788||87,367||89,516|