We are looking to add an Asset Manager who will be expected to manage all aspects of administration, financial matters, capital requirements, and operations of the assigned properties/portfolio.
- Maximize the total return for each assigned property pursuant to requirements of the Annual Business Plan
- Prepare annual property business plans and supervise all aspects of preparing annual property operating budgets
- Oversee all leasing activities and leasing agents including all matters leading to final lease execution
- Oversee property management
- Oversight review and execution of all property related third-party contracts
- Assist with due diligence and underwriting for new acquisitions and all information needed for the disposition of any assigned property
- Monthly operating review and analysis including variance reports and market analysis and updates
- Assist with annual Real Estate Tax review and abatement process for each property
- Collaborate with Director of Debt and Equity on all debt related matters
- Possess 5+ years of commercial real estate experience in an asset manager, analyst or associated role with a strong preference for retail real estate experience
- Strong financial background with analytical and financial proficiency.
- In-depth experience with property operations and understanding of building systems
- Strong knowledge of Word, Yardi & Excel required, experience modeling in Argus desirable
To Apply, please contact: [email protected]